Nouvelle section pour discutailler en anglais ou autre

• evertkhorus

Cajoleur de couvertures

#111 02 Août 2010 23:44:48

Yeah th'ats t'rue Louppatient, some translators are just genius. Imagine the work to translate poetry. But some are very bad too...

Lau', cool you will see Erasmus is the best thing ever and I heard Aberdeen was cool! Enjoy it as much as you can, it's the best year of your life!
  • Touloulou

Accio Severus Snape

#112 03 Août 2010 21:07:48

Oh Aberdeen? Cool, Lau! Yeap, Erasmus's a wonderful experience... sometimes, when I talk about it, I've got the feeling that it was a dream. Weird, I know.
  • Lau'

Lecteur timide

#113 03 Août 2010 23:05:04

evertkhorus : I hope Aberdeen is a great and living town and as cool as you heard it is ! :)

Touloulou : I can't wait to live the Erasmus experience... Well, in six weeks, then ! :) Were you an Erasmus Student too ? Where ?
  • evertkhorus

Cajoleur de couvertures

#114 03 Août 2010 23:24:03

I think Touloulou and I where in the same city for Erasmus... so weird! Växjö in Sweden!
  • Touloulou

Accio Severus Snape

#115 03 Août 2010 23:51:42

Yep we were! Funny isn't it? Especially since it's not a very big city. By the way, I just thought about Pudas, have you been there Evert? (it was a student pub that was in the basement of our building).
  • evertkhorus

Cajoleur de couvertures

#116 04 Août 2010 01:12:04

Yeah of course I've been to Pudas, but not so often. I was more a Stallarna girl, since I was living on campus!
  • Touloulou

Accio Severus Snape

#117 04 Août 2010 18:28:31

One night, people flooded it when they threw a lot of soapy water in their corridor on the first floor! It was crazy (I'm feeling a bit nostalgic right now)
  • evertkhorus

Cajoleur de couvertures

#118 04 Août 2010 18:32:38

Hehe! I actually went to Pudas for the goodbye parties and maybe once or twice only.
    I more remember the korridor crawls of course...
  • InkofmyLife

Commis de lecture

#119 24 Février 2011 00:04:02

great idea actually!
    I definitly need to practice my English :P What are we going to talk about exactly??
  • Nathalie

Ex-Team

#120 24 Février 2011 10:16:14

Inkofmylife, in this section you can open topics on books that have not yet been translated from English, organize common readings in that language, open conversations about topics connected to reading in English, or else just chat about anything in the topic called "the pub".