Which book are you reading this week?

• Lelf

A moitié noyé sous sa PAL

#11 22 Juin 2013 13:55:51

It's nice to see those topics still alive :D

This week end I'm reading Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. In english (the title was a hint :P). The movie will be on screens later this year and it is said that it is one "must read" sci-fi books. And I have to say, I enjoy my reading.
    And yesterday I received The Ocean at the End of the Lane, the last Gaiman book. I'm a fan of Neil Gaiman so I'm happy happy happy. I may read it very soon. :D
  • Delphinema09

Gastronome littéraire

#12 22 Juin 2013 17:40:32

This week-end I read "Harry Potter"... in french, sure !
  • Book-Trotter

Amazone/Guerrier des bibliothèques

#13 22 Juin 2013 17:54:58

delphinema09 a écrit

This week-end I read "Harry Potter"... in french, sure !

You should try the original version =) Actually I've never read it in English because I was too young, but I think it's nice to read the original, maybe I'll try it someday... :)

• Lunatrix Lovestrange

Gollum littéraire

#14 22 Juin 2013 18:11:12

I'm hooked up on Inferno, Dan Brown's new book, since yesterday, I can't stop reading ! I read it in French though... But I just finished reading The perks of being a wallflower in english, but I didn't really like it as much as everyone else :(
  • Annalune

Livraddictien débutant

#15 24 Juin 2013 12:20:55

I loved Inferno ! It's a fantastic book ! I love reed Dan Brown's stories, he's a very good author !
    This week, I'm reeding the third book of The Luxe, The Stranger by Camus (I translated the title huhu xD), Jessica's guide by Beth Fantaskey et some other x)
  • Cookies

Lecteur averti

#16 24 Juin 2013 13:39:39

Yesterday, I read "Life as we knew it" all day long because I couldn't stop!
    This apocalyptic story coodly my blood (I don't know if the expression is understood in english Oo). Anyway, I way scared by this scenario and I wanted know the fate of Miranda family's (and this cat too).
    Therefor, even if I liked this story, I'll wait few days (or few months) before starting next book this saga ^^
    I hope i was clear...

The title in french is "Chroniques de la fin du monde" written by Susan Beth Pfeffer.

Dernière modification par Cookies (24 Juin 2013 13:41:57)

• beckygirly

Collectionneur de pages

#17 15 Août 2013 11:53:49

Hi!

This week I'm reading Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie, and I finished The Sign of four by Conan Doyle.
  • Paradize

Apprenti Lecteur

#18 18 Août 2013 10:48:28

Hi everyone!

Tuesday, I'll go to the library to find my new book. I think that i'm gonna take "Acide sulfurique" by Amélie Nothomb...

Does somebody has ever read it?
  • AnGee

VIP des bibliothèques

#19 18 Août 2013 16:16:13

Hi everyone :)

So this week, I'll read Marie Stuart, a biography by Stefan Zweig! And after that... I still don't know!
  • Cookies

Lecteur averti

#20 19 Août 2013 15:27:38

Paradize a écrit

Hi everyone!

Tuesday, I'll go to the library to find my new book. I think that i'm gonna take "Acide sulfurique" by Amélie Nothomb...

Does somebody has ever read it?

I don't know the title, but I have read "Stupeurs et tremblements" I loved as opposed to "journal d'une hirondelle" that affected me too. 

I'm reading "body finger" and I must say that the beginning is really promising!