I kinda like this definition :D

• Taliesin

Correcteur Bibliomania

#13 08 Octobre 2010 01:27:49

Why I'm not surprised at all ? :ptdr:
  • Nathalie

Ex-Team

#14 08 Octobre 2010 09:01:41

Wow, that's a tough exercise...  Have you been seing a shrink lately, well-read-kid ?  :D 

In a word I'd say : searching.
    In a sentence : I am still looking for my path in life, the place, the people, the position and the way of life that is going to make me happy.

It's a definition that is only right at this very moment and I hope it will change at some point but I guess that's true with every personal definition we'll write here  :)
  • Taliesin

Correcteur Bibliomania

#15 08 Octobre 2010 09:07:01

Nope I always was and will always be crazy !!! :P
  • Snow

Snow

#16 08 Octobre 2010 09:31:26

I'm so bad in English...
    I've not enought vocabulary and is too bad on grammary to define me :(

But I understand what you write :)
  • Well-read-kid

Super-Livraddictienne

#17 08 Octobre 2010 11:23:36

No, Nathalie, but I could have ! People think I'm probably weird. Probably because I read a lot (but you all know what it's like, being considered as a freak because you enjoy reading)

A word to describe myself ? Not self-assured (does "Unselfassured" really exist?). A sentence? I'm a girl constantly worrying about a lot of stupid things but trying to be happy, through the closest to me and books.

I think we're all crazy on Livraddict...up to a point !
  • Bambi_slaughter

Chouchou des imprimeurs

#18 08 Octobre 2010 13:45:19

That's hard to define myself ... in french or in english.

It's difficult to say in one word but I'm what we call a fake-shy (I don't know if it exists and I hope you understand what I mean).
    In a sentence, I'm someone you could define as shy because I don't speak a lot to the people I don't know( I explain it because I don't like humanity yet I not considered myself as a mysanthrope.) but when I'm with people I know and with whom I feel good, I can be someone of crazy or "fofolle".
  • Well-read-kid

Super-Livraddictienne

#19 08 Octobre 2010 14:22:51

I understand your point. People think that if you're not talking to them, it is because you're shy whereas in fact it is because you don't feel like talking. I'm disappointed in humanity too. especially after an hour in a crowded bus...
  • Nathalie

Ex-Team

#20 08 Octobre 2010 14:52:55

Just come to Finland !  I don't think you'll get a better opinion of humanity, but you won't be bothered by people if you don't talk  :D 

A common Finnish joke :  Two men are in a sauna. After one hour there...
    Man number one : Do you mind if I add a little water ? 
    Man number two : no.
    One hour later...
    Man number one : I'm going to get myself a beer, do you want me to bring one for you ? 
    Man number two, angry : we don't need to chat, do we ?