Objectif : Écrire dans une langue étrangère un peu chaque jour !

• missmolko1

VIP des bibliothèques

#41 02 Février 2017 18:18:20

@ Readdikulus, your road trip looks amazing, I'm so jealous !!!

I wish for you to discover Ireland which is a fabulous country. The Kerry is my favorite region, really green with lots of lakes and montains. Life in Cork is really good as it's not a big city, and I have the impression sometimes that I am in France as there are so many French who live there.
  • Elizewyn

Restaurateur de livres

#42 04 Février 2017 23:04:55

Readdikulus a écrit

Hello ! How are you ?

I also would love to travel to Ireland ! (In fact, I love to travel, and I'd like to go everywhere) It must be such a beautiful place, right ? ... Yes, I just saw pictures of Ireland and it MUST be wonderful ! I hope you enjoy it, missmolko
    Elizewyn, I hope you'll have the opportunity to do your internship. :)

For my part, this summer I'm going to do a roadtrip with my boyfriend and 2 other friends ! It's going to be awesome ! We'll travel to Italia (maybe Turin, Venise for sure and we will probably stop in the national park), then we should pass through Slovenia to join Hongria (Ozora festival, here I come !). Finally, we will go south to Croatia, stay a few days and then come back in France. We are planning to do this on an entire month, I'm so excited !

See you soon !

Thank you ! :) I hope so as well :)

Your road trip is going to be really great :) I'm also jealous ! I'd love to do one soon, with my bf, in the USA or in Australia or New Zealand, they are great countries for road tripping :)
    I've already traveled to Italy (road trip as well) and it was really beautiful :) Enjoy ;)

missmolko1 a écrit

@ Readdikulus, your road trip looks amazing, I'm so jealous !!!

I wish for you to discover Ireland which is a fabulous country. The Kerry is my favorite region, really green with lots of lakes and montains. Life in Cork is really good as it's not a big city, and I have the impression sometimes that I am in France as there are so many French who live there.

Thank you ! :)
    Frenchies are everywhere :lol: I always have this impression when i'm traveling =D

• Bliss52

Néophyte de la lecture

#43 15 Février 2017 11:51:36

Hi everyone !

I'm Laurence, 31 year's old (32 in 2 weeks :pleur: ) and I'm a librarian :-)
    I've always loved to learn english at school, and couple of years ago I had the chance to speak everyday with a Dutch person, so it helped a lot to train my english :)
    I love to speak in english, and I wish I could do it more often !

My passions are thriller books (the darker the better^^ - not sure about this sentence !), tattoos, metal music (and concerts), and I absolutely loooove animals :pink: I have 2 female cats, Yuna and Pacha, that I both adopted in the association I'm part of :-) And I'm completely fond of The Walking Dead (the serie).

I used to learn german as well, but unfortunately I lost everything I learnt, I only can understand couple of words (thank you Rammstein^^), same for spanish langage...
  • beckygirly

Collectionneur de pages

#44 15 Février 2017 13:21:51

Ohh I'd love to go to Ireland! I've been to England, Wales and Scotland, but not Ireland yet. It really looks beautiful. I haven't planned a travel for summer yet, that could be an idea...

For the moment, I'm on holiday but I don't feel like working.... Well I need to find some motivation but I only want to rest and read. And I'm gonna begin a new book right now, hope it's gonna be good.

Enjoy your day and your readings :)
  • bbtiz

Espoir de la lecture

#45 15 Février 2017 18:48:42

Hi!

I haven't practice my english for many years, maybe 10.
    My father was bilingual and at home we sometimes used english... And i was reading in VO (Harry Potter for example).
    But without my dad and because of my studies, i stop using english...

I'm glad to find out this topic to practice...

So i start and sorry for all the mistakes i'll do :emb:

I'm french girl, 29 years old and living in the south of France, i'm learning japanese and love reading (like all of you i think so).
    Last summer i went in Scotland and visited the Highlands... It was just awesome =D (and i used to read Outlander during the trip, so it was amazing).

See you
  • Cibouchou

Livraddictien débutant

#46 25 Février 2017 12:13:19

Hi everyone! I already have difficulties to traduce want I want to say haha =)
    My name is Michelle, I'm 18 years old and I'm studying English and Spanish at university (it's my first year). I also began to study Chinese, which is interesting but difficult!
    Even if I am studying languages, I'm not very comfortable to speak or to write with other people (in fact, I'm not very good when I have to improvise, when I must converse with someone, which is not very practice when you study languages haha!
    So here I am!

bbtiz a écrit

Hi!

I haven't practice my english for many years, maybe 10.
    My father was bilingual and at home we sometimes used english... And i was reading in VO (Harry Potter for example).
    But without my dad and because of my studies, i stop using english...

I'm glad to find out this topic to practice...

So i start and sorry for all the mistakes i'll do :emb:

I'm french girl, 29 years old and living in the south of France, i'm learning japanese and love reading (like all of you i think so).
    Last summer i went in Scotland and visited the Highlands... It was just awesome =D (and i used to read Outlander during the trip, so it was amazing).

See you

Lucky you are! I really would like to travel to Scotland. It seems to be a wonderfull country, with amazing landscapes! Did you travel in other countries ?

• bbtiz

Espoir de la lecture

#47 25 Février 2017 17:44:54

Cibouchou a écrit

Lucky you are! I really would like to travel to Scotland. It seems to be a wonderfull country, with amazing landscapes! Did you travel in other countries ?

Hi !!!

I've got the same problem you have: I'm good to read and understand but not to speak and have a fluent conversation!!

yeah Scotland is a very nice (but cold) place to go and people are very friendly!! it's easy to make conversation and friends during the trip, but accent is hard the first time (if you wanna practice try to look in VO the film trainspoting)

I already went in a lot of countries :ebb: i love travelling so as soon as i have some savings i leave... For a weekend, a week or a month :goutte:
    I've been in Peru (2 month during my university's second years, traineeship), German many times many places, Scotland, Irland, England a looooooooot of time (with school and with friends but only for 3 or 5 days each time, too short), Equator (one month), Japan (my fav one :heart::heart::heart::heart: one month and it was to short, so short)

and.... that's all folks :D maintenant je remet de côté :pompom:

• Cibouchou

Livraddictien débutant

#48 25 Février 2017 20:35:14

bbtiz a écrit

Cibouchou a écrit

Hi !!!

I've got the same problem you have: I'm good to read and understand but not to speak and have a fluent conversation!!

yeah Scotland is a very nice (but cold) place to go and people are very friendly!! it's easy to make conversation and friends during the trip, but accent is hard the first time (if you wanna practice try to look in VO the film trainspoting)

I already went in a lot of countries :ebb: i love travelling so as soon as i have some savings i leave... For a weekend, a week or a month :goutte:
    I've been in Peru (2 month during my university's second years, traineeship), German many times many places, Scotland, Irland, England a looooooooot of time (with school and with friends but only for 3 or 5 days each time, too short), Equator (one month), Japan (my fav one :heart::heart::heart::heart: one month and it was to short, so short)

and.... that's all folks :D maintenant je remet de côté :pompom:

Good to know, I will look this film when I will have the time, thanks for the advice! =)
    I'm jealous haha, I would like to discover as many countries as you did! What did you study (if it's not indiscreet =D)
    Of all the countries you've visited, I only visited England! It was so nice, but that's true that I would like to go farther : Australia (if only I could but so expensive!), South America or even Asia. I never did to Japan but it's a country that really attracts me, in fact on Youtube I follow the videos of a french girl who is living in Japan since many months (her pseudo is Osakurabaa if I don't make any mistake) and that's a culture which seems so different!
    What did you particulary like when you went to Japan ? =)

Dernière modification par Cibouchou (25 Février 2017 20:37:39)

• mandorla

Casual lecteur

#49 08 Novembre 2017 11:03:43

Buongiorno a tutti,
    mi chiamo Amandine, ho trenta-tre anni e sono biblioteciera.
    Sono principiante in'italiano.
    Ciao !
  • OrcadianSky

Puits de lecture

#50 08 Novembre 2017 23:38:54

God aften.
    Jeg hedder Debo, jeg er franskmand og jeg har boet i Skotland i 4 år. Jeg er lærer i fransk og tysk i en lille by nord for Aberdeen. Det er lidt svært men rigtigt spænende. Jeg organiserer et lille klub for Japansk sprog og kultur.
    Jeg læste dansk da jeg var i Caen og studerede nordisk på universitet. Jeg også gik i Århus som udveksling student. Jeg boede i Århus i tre og et halv år. Jeg forlod Danmark i 2010 og jeg så gerne ville besøge DK igen.
    Det er lidt hårdt at snakke dansk mens man ikke har brugt sproget for en så lang tid.

Well, if anyone here wants to practice or learn a bit of Danish, just weigh in!
    I have lived in Scotland for a bit more than four years now. I teach modern languages in a secondary school in a shithole in the very north of Aberdeen, in what I call the corner of Scotland but, hey, whatever. I probably won't spend the rest of my life here, I plan to stay for a few more years, build some experience and then move either south (near the Central Belt) or north (back to Orkney if there's a job for me there of course!). I don't really plan to go back to France, but if I do, I'd like to go to Toulouse or Strasbourg, two of my favourite places in France. But honestly, I can see myself in Portugal, Italy or Japan.
    Concerning Danish, I used to speak it quite regularly when I was in DK. I lived there for 3.5 years, first as a exchange student, and then as someone who just decided to stay there with a shit job to pay the bills but friends and a voluntary job to occupy my time.

That was it for tonight.
    Good evening
    Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!