You want to practice your English? Have a penfriend!

• Tyaamax

Livraddictien débutant

#71 08 Janvier 2017 20:32:50

I got my final exam tomorrow :/ Hard week inc

Dernière modification par Tyaamax (08 Janvier 2017 20:33:41)

• LoutreDeBibliotheque

Baby lecteur

#72 12 Janvier 2017 12:44:32

I have had penpals for many years now and it really helped me with my english!
    I mostly used Interpals and PenpalsOfTheWorld. Unfortunately, Interpals is not as it was 5 years ago: More and more men send you messages just to flirt. So I blocked them. Sad to say, but I only allow girls to send me messages, which is wayyyy better.
    But I met great friends on these websites! I even met one of them (from Finland) IRL! My favorite things to do is to exchange "snail mail", which basically means that we write letter to eachother. I currently have two penpals: a hungarian girl and an irish girl.
  • Chichinette

Commis de lecture

#73 29 Juin 2017 16:09:37

Hi, i would like have a penfriend in English to practice it ! I'm not very good, but i see movies in english with subtitles and i'm learning quite well !
    If some one is interested in, i'm here !
    Bye bye
  • Chichinette

Commis de lecture

#74 19 Juillet 2017 12:42:31

snow flake a écrit

@chichinette, if you are looking for a penfriend you can try conversationexchange.com.
    I use it for a long time and had found interesting people to talk to

Thanks ! I'll see that !

• Qwenty

Apprenti Lecteur

#75 24 Octobre 2017 21:04:38

MondeMagique a écrit

I have had penpals for many years now and it really helped me with my english!
    I mostly used Interpals and PenpalsOfTheWorld. Unfortunately, Interpals is not as it was 5 years ago: More and more men send you messages just to flirt. So I blocked them. Sad to say, but I only allow girls to send me messages, which is wayyyy better.
    But I met great friends on these websites! I even met one of them (from Finland) IRL! My favorite things to do is to exchange "snail mail", which basically means that we write letter to eachother. I currently have two penpals: a hungarian girl and an irish girl.

I stopped using interpals like 2 years ago and I'm not surprised by your message. When I was using it, it was already to flirt (while I was trying to improve my spanish and chinese at that time). Gosh that's so boring. And I must say, according to my experience, that hipenpal is even worse.
    I would advice you to use the application "hellotalk". There, you can have a real exchange with other people : you say which language you want to learn and you can meet people who want to learn your mother tongue, it's really a good idea (to me). I used it a lot to improve my chinese (we can even translate the characters in pinyin : perfect for beginners !). I met a lot of nice people in hellotalk and I even met some during my trip in China.