The bar, open all the day and all the night ! :D

• FrenchDawn

Doctelecteur

#11 08 Février 2011 13:04:59

What a good idea to create this subject!!  I take advantage of every situations to practice my poor rusty English so you can be sure you'll often see me in this part of the forum! =D
  • Lyra Sullyvan

Accro des mots

#12 08 Février 2011 13:12:05

Hello guys ! I'm glad Max followed my advice and finally open his pub here !
  • Lalou

Georgia Nicolson

#13 08 Février 2011 13:23:29

Very glad to discover this new subject.

My English goes bad, really bad and I really need to practice it. So... I'm with you. Haha.

MSM, you give me more and more temptation to come in Nordic Countries. As you know, I would like to visit Estonia and, if I do, I would come to Helsinki ! But... it won't be this year, I think.

Actually, I don't think I could have enough money to buy a house and to go on holidays. One thing after the other ;)
  • FrenchDawn

Doctelecteur

#14 08 Février 2011 13:28:27

Lalou a écrit

Actually, I don't think I could have enough money to buy a house and to go on holidays. One thing after the other ;)

I confirm! I bought an apartment last year and I think I've to put my vacations projects in the attic. But as you say, one thing after another!

• Lelf

A moitié noyé sous sa PAL

#15 08 Février 2011 13:32:42

If you can do one of these things it's great Lalou !
    I'd like to rent my flat to begin (yes, officially I'm homeless :P), but I neeeeeeed to travel. I'm going crazy after 7,5 years without holidays (other than visiting the parents, wich I even don't do often)
    I need to mooooooooooooooooooooooove. I need to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest. :grimaces:
  • Lalou

Georgia Nicolson

#16 08 Février 2011 13:37:17

Move, Lelf, Move!

You just have to take a train and come to Belgium, right after I found a house. Then I would be holidays :)
  • Amethyst

Constructeur de PAL

#17 08 Février 2011 13:39:42

What a good idea this subject ! I'm very bad in english and at university we don't practice a lot. We only read articles,it's very boring !

So I'd like to travel in England or USA to improve my english =)
  • FrenchDawn

Doctelecteur

#18 08 Février 2011 13:51:18

I dream about a travel in the US! I'd like to go on a language course for two or three weeks! :pink:

But I'm happy because I think I made great strides these last two years... Now I'm able to read a novel in English without a dictionary, and I watch all my tv series & my movies in English. When I remember my English level when I was a secondary school student, I'm rather proud of that!
  • Lelf

A moitié noyé sous sa PAL

#19 08 Février 2011 13:52:52

Travel is the best way to improve your english.

I was not bad in english at school, but it has nothing to do with meeting people in their country.
    I don't know if I really improved my english while I was in England (as I said it was pretty good before and I did not integrate with other people very well as I was super shy), but it was a great experience.
  • Amethyst

Constructeur de PAL

#20 08 Février 2011 13:58:09

Like FrenchDawn, I try to read books and see my favorite tv series in english .
    I understand english but talking is more difficult because I don't practice a lot.
    I see the subject about penfriend and I think it's a good idea to improve too.