You want to practice your English? Have a penfriend!

• Nakumi

Dompteur de pages

#41 09 Janvier 2012 22:29:20

Ow that's very nice! (=
    I mailed three people found on a link given but I've had no answer :derder:
  • Salsera15

Mange-mots

#42 11 Janvier 2012 02:34:27

Just mail me in MP and I will answer you for sure! :)
  • Clémence

Surfeur des couvertures

#43 19 Février 2012 14:51:49

Hi!

I signed up on the site InterPals. I hope to do fine meetings! :D

Bye
  • Rose Lazare

Petit joueur sur les mots

#44 23 Février 2012 16:55:20

I just signed up too on Interpals. I'll give it a try. In less that a few hours a Texan girl alrealdy wants to talk with me! Let's see!
  • loulou86

Lecteur initié

#45 23 Février 2012 19:17:10

I'm on Interpals and on Penpalsnow too. I've just signed up on penpalsnow since one day and I have already a american girl, a korean girl and  a british girl in penpals ! It's cool ! :D

Dernière modification par loulou86 (23 Février 2012 19:17:17)

• Rose Lazare

#46 23 Février 2012 20:09:52

I must say that despite having said that non serious people should walk their path about 15 men sent me mails to know how I was. Plus I said I was not interested in romance... don't exactly like that !
  • AnnaGlasgow

Useur de marque-pages

#47 01 Mars 2012 12:31:25

I registered on penpalsnow a few years ago. Unfortunately, I received too many messages to reply to everyone so I had to make a choice. Now I still write letters, I have about 12 penpals from Korea, Canada, Scotland, Honduras, Germany, Finland, Thailand etc.and it's a real pleasure for me to do it and receive letters. I even met my Scottish penpal in 2008 and he became a very close friend. Great experience!
  • Rose Lazare

#48 07 Mars 2012 19:22:22

AnnaGlasgow a écrit

I registered on penpalsnow a few years ago. Unfortunately, I received too many messages to reply to everyone so I had to make a choice. Now I still write letters, I have about 12 penpals from Korea, Canada, Scotland, Honduras, Germany, Finland, Thailand etc.and it's a real pleasure for me to do it and receive letters. I even met my Scottish penpal in 2008 and he became a very close friend. Great experience!

It sounds really awesome! I have found two penpals so far : two american girls. I have written one letter to one of them and the other has mailed me a letter on Monday and I can't wait to get it : I'm sure this is gonnas be a great experience!

• Ania-x

Néophyte de la lecture

#49 21 Janvier 2013 00:05:38

Nakumi, your profile picture is soooooo beautiful...

That's it ... I just need to say it XD

bye bye
  • Sapotille

Petit rat de bibliothèque

#50 18 Mars 2013 23:39:31

AnnaGlasgow a écrit

That's sound really amazing ! Are you only speaking Eglish with them ? Or do you know other languages ?

I have one English penpal met in high school because of my ENglish favorite teacher! it was a great experience and we're still in touch