Which book are you reading this week?

• Tagadatagdatsoin

Dévaliseur de librairies

#51 21 Janvier 2014 14:32:44

I'm currently trying to finish The Silmarillion.
  • Aurelie91

Lecteur assidu

#52 21 Janvier 2014 16:23:46

I am reading Le passage from Justin Cronin, it is a very long book of 1200 pages. Well, the length is not a big problem but the book only starts to become interesting after 600 pages which is quite annoying =(
  • Lunatrix Lovestrange

Gollum littéraire

#53 21 Janvier 2014 16:48:06

I just started Martin Winckler's Le choeur des femmes, a novel about gyniatrics. It seems to bring a very interesting point of view about the relationship between women and their ob-gyn, which is not a subject that we see very often in litterature. I really like it so far :)
  • Le zeppelivre

Parent d une bébé PAL

#54 21 Janvier 2014 19:24:42

I'm currently reading "Dome" by Stephen King. I fell in love for King's novels, they're so great!
  • Aurelie91

Lecteur assidu

#55 21 Janvier 2014 20:45:25

TetedeLitote a écrit

I just started Martin Winckler's Le choeur des femmes, a novel about gyniatrics. It seems to bring a very interesting point of view about the relationship between women and their ob-gyn, which is not a subject that we see very often in litterature. I really like it so far :)

I read it one or two years ago, it is a nice book but I remember that some parts were a little bit boring but it is just my opinion =) I hope you will enjoy it !

• Ichmagbücher

Correctrice Bibliomania

#56 11 Février 2014 15:34:06

I'm reading a book about the death of languages. I'm almost done. It's very interesting, especially the part about the resurrection of Hebrew. And the author is very fascinating.
  • Cerise Timide

Lecteur confirmé

#57 11 Février 2014 16:08:28

What's the precise title of the book? Do they talk about gaelic and welsh?
  • coldtroll

Gastronome littéraire

#58 11 Février 2014 16:11:27

knights of the black and white.
    not wonderful :S
  • Ichmagbücher

Correctrice Bibliomania

#59 11 Février 2014 16:23:55

Fantastique Cerise a écrit

What's the precise title of the book? Do they talk about gaelic and welsh?

The title is Halte à la mort des langues of Claude Hagège.
    Well, yes a little.
    In fact, it talks about a lot of languages, but there's a chapter only about Hebrew.

• Lunatrix Lovestrange

Gollum littéraire

#60 11 Février 2014 16:31:21

I'm reading A clash of kings, book 2 from the A song of Ice and Fire series. I've read the half of it so far, and I really like it :)