The bar, open all the day and all the night ! :D

• Bambi_slaughter

Chouchou des imprimeurs

#51 19 Juin 2011 12:16:34

I'm also here. ^^ I never saw Torchwood XD (but I saw season 1 and some episodes of season 2 of
    Dr Who and it's quite nice. But I prefer the episodes with time travel than the episode in the space.) and i'm waiting for the 4th season of True Blood (yihah !!)

Dernière modification par Bambi_slaughter (19 Juin 2011 12:17:12)

• Max Hell

Lecteur professionnel

#52 19 Juin 2011 12:23:18

Bambi_slaughter a écrit

I'm also here. ^^ I never saw Torchwood XD (but I saw season 1 and some episodes of season 2 of
    Dr Who and it's quite nice. But I prefer the episodes with time travel than the episode in the space.) and i'm waiting for the 4th season of True Blood (yihah !!)

Me too for True Blood ! :D But I prefered the first season. After it becomes a little more strange ^^

• FrenchDawn

Doctelecteur

#53 19 Juin 2011 23:33:41

Oh, I absolutely have to watch the very first episodes of Torchwood during my vacation week! I've only seen a few episodes when it was aired on...France 4 or NRJ12??? Don't remember!!! But I've the BIG boxed set and I'm eager to discover that series cause I love Captain Jack.
  • Lyra Sullyvan

Accro des mots

#54 20 Juin 2011 11:35:26

Torchwood is great but it's not as awesome as Doctor Who ^^

French : do you have the french box or the english ? I heard the french is awful !
  • Bambi_slaughter

Chouchou des imprimeurs

#55 20 Juin 2011 15:06:53

French version are often awful ... :D
  • FrenchDawn

Doctelecteur

#56 20 Juin 2011 16:16:54

Lyra Sullyvan a écrit

Torchwood is great but it's not as awesome as Doctor Who ^^

French : do you have the french box or the english ? I heard the french is awful !

I've the English one. :pink:

• Max Hell

Lecteur professionnel

#57 20 Juin 2011 17:51:02

I find only French Version for Torchwood... :'S But all the seasons are in french, but when I'll have to watch it in english it will be very strange for me..
  • FrenchDawn

Doctelecteur

#58 20 Juin 2011 18:48:40

Maxo0 a écrit

I find only French Version for Torchwood... :'S But all the seasons are in french, but when I'll have to watch it in english it will be very strange for me..

Now it's all the contrary for me, lol. I'm used to watching all my tv series in English so I'm totally lost when I have to watch an episode in French. Last week I tried to watch Bones on M6 and...well, I gave up because it was too strange!:lol:

• Lyra Sullyvan

Accro des mots

#59 20 Juin 2011 19:57:07

Bambi_slaughter a écrit

French version are often awful ... :D

I didn't meant the translation, I meant the packaging, but I agree ;)

French : Nice !

• FrenchDawn

Doctelecteur

#60 20 Juin 2011 23:10:53

French packagings are often awful... UK & US boxed sets are sooooo beautiful!! :heart: Since two years I only buy my DVDs from Amazon UK or Amazon US and sometimes it's less expensive than the French ones... (I guess it's because there are a lot of sales in the US, even on the "cultural products"... Here in France, we have to wait five years before to have an interesting reduction!)