Which book are you reading this week?

• Le zeppelivre

Parent d une bébé PAL

#61 11 Février 2014 20:34:01

I just finished Rebelles by Anna Godbersen. Disappoiting : it's not amazing, I didn't like the main character. But the cover is great.
    Now I'm begining Night School by C.J. Daugherty, lent by a friend of mine. :)

Dernière modification par HanaShinoLili (11 Février 2014 20:39:01)

• Prilla

Baby lecteur

#62 12 Février 2014 17:11:24

I'm reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green in english. I didn't read a lot yet, buet I already really like it. I think it's  easy to understand in english, and I just begin to read in this  language :)
  • AnGee

VIP des bibliothèques

#63 13 Février 2014 23:40:24

I've just finished The Hours by Michael Cunningham today, and I will re-read East of Eden by John Steinbeck this week-end. I really love this book so I'm happy :D
  • Ichmagbücher

Correctrice Bibliomania

#64 18 Février 2014 13:54:39

I've begun to read a book which talks about how India became independant. Until now, it's very interesting, and I'm impressed by what Gandhi achieved.
  • Marie Fourmi

Commis de lecture

#65 18 Février 2014 14:09:26

I read a book about the French Revolution :)
  • beckygirly

Collectionneur de pages

#66 25 Février 2014 14:41:33

Hi,

This week I'm gonna read some Agatha Christie's books + Filigranes, which was given to me by the author herself to write a chronicle about it. And some mangas I think.

Have a nice week.
  • Ichmagbücher

Correctrice Bibliomania

#67 02 Mars 2014 18:47:42

I keep reading my book about the independance of India and Pakistan. It's more and more interesting, especially the chapter about maharadjas and nawabs. We can say they had a lot of imagination.
    This book is for my personal interest and for my challenge "A la découverte de l'Inde". Its title is Cette nuit la liberté.
  • Lunatrix Lovestrange

Gollum littéraire

#68 02 Mars 2014 18:55:58

I'm currently discovering John Keats' poetry, and I fell in love :pink:
    I'm also reading Shakespeare's Much ado about nothing, which is the first shakespearian comedy I read, and I really like it =)
  • Ichmagbücher

Correctrice Bibliomania

#69 19 Mars 2014 13:06:18

I'm almost done with my book about India. The chapter I'm reading is about the murder of Gandhi. It seems that the investigation to arrest the responsibles of the first attempt was really bad led.
    And I'm also reading Tintin et l'affaire Tournesol for my challenge Tintin. I know very well the cartoons (I'm not sure of the English word for dessin animé), I love them, but I never read the comics, so I begin.
    It's funny, and I learn some new French words. I think we see the friendship between the characters more than in the cartoons.

Dernière modification par Ichmagbücher (19 Mars 2014 13:07:28)

• Rouba

Baby lecteur

#70 02 Janvier 2015 03:07:24

I do appreciate the idea to exchange and discuss in English to improve it.
    I want to ameliorate my english too, and that's why I'm trying to read in english langue from time to time.
    Currently, i'm reading The Life List  of Lori Nelson Spielman. A wonderful romance, I m fascinated by the style and I find the idea original. I'll tell you more about it once finished.
    Happy new year by the way.