The bar, open all the day and all the night ! :D

• Max Hell

Lecteur professionnel

#1 07 Février 2011 20:32:12

Hey guys ! If you want to speak of everything in english is here !

You can drink a little !

But the drunks go out of course ! :P
  • VirginieVs

Néophyte de la lecture

#2 07 Février 2011 20:42:15

I don't speak English very well "hélàs" :S
    I "regreat (?)" but I think it's too late to lesson this "langue" (forage?)
    But I will read this "subject" for test(?)"essayer" to understand and do progress. Who know? :grat:
  • Grany

Blogueur

#3 07 Février 2011 20:47:19

It's a good idea Maxo0 !

It's fun to talk with you in English. But I'm not very good in English, I can make some errors.

So good night and see you soon! :)

Edit:
    It's very good you want to proress in English VirginieVs! :)

I don't speak English very well "hélàs" unfortunately
    I "regreat" > miss but I think it's too late to lesson (learn?) this "langue"(language?)
    But I will read this "subject" for test(?)"essayer" >Try to understand and do progress. Who know?

Dernière modification par Léo Elfique (07 Février 2011 20:59:26)

• Miss Spooky Muffin

Mange-mots

#4 07 Février 2011 21:40:53

Yes, it's nice to talk, but what do you want to talk about? I mean, are we speaking English training here or really just chitchatting? I don't mind either but if it's about correcting, the title should be "open all day and night" first of all :P

And Léo, "to miss" doesn't work in that context, it is simply "I regret". You usually say "I miss you, I miss it", but if it's "I miss" without anything else after it means "I failed".
  • Lamalal'

Lecteur du dimanche

#5 07 Février 2011 22:48:21

I think MaxOo meant "chitchatting" (correct mme if I'm wrong!).
    Hey Miss Spooky Muffun you seam to be fluent in this language, do you live in an English-speaking country?
  • Bambi_slaughter

Chouchou des imprimeurs

#6 07 Février 2011 23:24:47

Let's talk about ... my plans of conquest. As you know I'm a spy (codename : Alf) and I've been sent to defeat Florel (who thinks she's God) and until now the fight was equal.
    Until now 'cause thanks to Maxoo, I've a new weapon of power ! This thread ! I will be able to prepare my demoniac plans without God's knowledge because She can't speak english !

Bartender ! A whiskey please !
    It's perfect and now a little irish song to celebrate the opening of the bar :trinquent:

And now, ladies'n gentlemen, I wish you a good night ! :)

See'ya tomorrow ! :D
  • Miss Spooky Muffin

Mange-mots

#7 08 Février 2011 10:07:17

Lamalal' a écrit

Hey Miss Spooky Muffun you seam to be fluent in this language, do you live in an English-speaking country?

Muffun :D Technically no, I live in a Finnish (and slightly Swedish) speaking country, but hey, you do with what you've got.

My poor Bambi, having so small ambition makes me kinda sad... you know that you're better than that, why limit yourself to the vicissitudes of this pitiful plan while you could conquer the World? Or are you hoping that we kill your mother AGAIN, my sweet little schizophrenic cat-eating fawn?

• Sunniva

Lecteur assidu

#8 08 Février 2011 10:29:55

Miss Spooky Muffin is right Bambi, you should try to conquer the World! And maybe you should have two ministers to advise you... like Minus and Cortex :-)
  • Bambi_slaughter

Chouchou des imprimeurs

#9 08 Février 2011 10:46:06

You're right :D
    I'm going to declare war to Florel ^^

By the way, MSM, you're very lucky to live in a scandinavian country. I really hope I could visit all these countries. I learn swedish since the beginning of the semester and our teacher is so passionated by these contries that it's decided my next destination will be Sweden (and Norway, and Denmark and Finland). Mmh ... I think I'll have to wait a year or two ...
  • Miss Spooky Muffin

Mange-mots

#10 08 Février 2011 12:11:07

Well, you're lucky to learn Swedish, because it's a pain to be stuck with English. Well, Swedish won't really help you in Finland though, because people speak better English than Swedish most of the time, but you'll get the signposts at least.

And Finland is not in Scandinavia (ooooh), it's part of the Nordic countries only, like Iceland. I've only been to Stockholm in Sweden, it's nice but nothing sensational. Helsinki is not a big city either, not many architectural curiosities (it's quite young), but a lot of forests and lakes and reindeers. Norway I haven't been, the Northern part (the Fjords) is said to be really beautiful in summer, but it's quite an expensive destination. And the only thing I heard about Denmark is that the accent is so horrible that even if you lean Danish, you'll never manage :D
    The one I'm interested in right now is Iceland, I'm dying to do the big tour of the island... next year maybe (fingers crossed).

If you drop by in Helsinki, come and say hello!