The bar, open all the day and all the night ! :D

• little_red_r

Néophyte de la lecture

#91 25 Juin 2015 00:03:32

Maisys a écrit

Heeey !
    Is anybody still alive ? I'd like to discuss of books or series you read and watch now, if you want to !

I will read The Graveyard Book written by Neil Gaiman soon, and I watch with my boyfriend The 100 which is a serie that I just ADORE.

Hey!
    I'm currently reading Poison by Sarah Pinborough which is a rewritting of tales and I'm reading a lot of books at the same time but the last reading was this books.
    I'm a serieadiict, I watch The Flash, Arrow, Once Upon a Time, desperate housewives, the vampire diaries, the 100... and today a friend made me discover a new serie with character of Aroow and the flash: DC's Legend of tomorrow, I'm looking forward to seeing it !

• little_red_r

Néophyte de la lecture

#92 25 Juin 2015 00:07:47

Maxxie a écrit

Well, hi :)
    I'm not really good in english but why not ! I'm currently reading Robin Hobb's Assassin's Quest (which is totally awesome!) and After (which... it tries to be a book but it's a not really well-written fanfiction) and when my boyfriend is here, we watch Code Geass.
    I've seen The 100's pilot, is it still great?

I recently discovered this author and well... THIS IS NOW ONE OF MY FAVORITE *-*
    Code geass: I'm crazy about this manga it's just AWESOME!!! :D

• Maisys

Lecteur en pantoufles

#93 25 Juin 2015 00:27:07

I looove How to get away with murder so much !!! This serie is awesome. I can't wait the next season.

And I currently read The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. I really like his style of writing and his universe with ghosts, witches, strange creatures.. That's great !