You want to practice your English? Have a penfriend!

• InkofmyLife

Commis de lecture

#21 04 Juin 2011 22:12:17

that's a really good idea. I like writing letters so much but unfortunatelly, there aren't much people who share this hobby...
    Anyway, I'd think of your suggestion and who knows? I might start doing it. I'll let you kown ;)
  • FrenchDawn

Doctelecteur

#22 24 Juillet 2011 19:13:16

I've found a very good website about penpalling: http://www.interpals.net

I really LOVE it, the  search engine is perfect and there are a lot of ads!
  • Hanaelle

Improvisateur de marque-pages

#23 30 Juillet 2011 23:09:59

Thanks for the pen pal link (penpalsNow) ^^ I just send two mails in Japan. I hope they will respond to me. I can't wait ^^
  • nahe

Petit chimiste des mots

#24 09 Septembre 2011 18:07:46

My daughter is looking for a penpal speaking spanish, I'll have a look !  Thanks ;)
  • Nelfe

Aventurier des manuscrits perdus

#25 09 Septembre 2011 19:17:39

Thanks for this information!
    I would like to go to London at the end of this year. So I practice my english a little more... I watch movies in english and why not try to find a penfriend!
  • Max Hell

Lecteur professionnel

#26 11 Septembre 2011 12:08:31

FrenchDawn a écrit

I've found a very good website about penpalling: http://www.interpals.net

I really LOVE it, the  search engine is perfect and there are a lot of ads!

I like this website ! The systeme of walls like on facebook it's a good way to have penfriends very fast and very naturally :)

• Max Hell

Lecteur professionnel

#27 14 Septembre 2011 12:57:26

I'm on this website for a few days, and I love Interpals ! I'm talking with a lot of people from all around the world ! Venezuela, Indonesia, Russia, Hungary, South Korea, USA, UK, etc... :D
    But, I think that my profile it is very attractive to the South Korean girls... :ptdr:
  • FrenchDawn

Doctelecteur

#28 14 Septembre 2011 15:43:21

Maxo0 a écrit

But, I think that my profile it is very attractive to the South Korean girls... :ptdr:

Mine is very attractive to Nigerian boys !! =D :ptdr:

• Lecturoir

A la découverte des livres

#29 14 Septembre 2011 15:54:59

If you search for a Japanese penfriend, I suggest Japan Guide. They are also many foreigners there and advanced options (interests, city, native or not, languages, job, etc.) to find THE penpal you're looking for.
  • Max Hell

Lecteur professionnel

#30 14 Septembre 2011 15:55:53

FrenchDawn a écrit

Maxo0 a écrit

Mine is very attractive to Nigerian boys !! =D :ptdr:

:lol: I blocked the Wall messages for the people who're not my friends :P If they really want to talk to me they'll send me a private message :)