You want to practice your English? Have a penfriend!

• Invité

Invité

#31 20 Septembre 2011 16:32:39

I understand easily all what you've written but when I put my hands on the keyboard ... I feel like a young girl for her first day at school :lol: I think I need to practice :tim:
  • Cln

Chercheur de mots

#32 21 Septembre 2011 22:01:38

I registered on the site penpalsnow few weeks ago. I just received a letter from an American girl and I'll have to wait this weekend to discover it (the letter arrived at my parent's home), Can't wait to read what she writes! I also spoke with a German girl who lives in Finland! Really cool ! it's great to be able to chat and interact with people around the world! I hope that these exchanges take place as long as possible!=)
  • Nakumi

Dompteur de pages

#33 29 Novembre 2011 15:39:22

Thank you very much for the websites, I search once but I didn't find... I wish someone will be okay to speak with me (x
  • Max Hell

Lecteur professionnel

#34 29 Novembre 2011 17:03:31

Nakumi a écrit

Thank you very much for the websites, I search once but I didn't find... I wish someone will be okay to speak with me (x

On Interpals, you'll have a lot of boys or girls who'll talk to you ! :D I've a lot of penfriends on this website ! I'm always online on :P

• Josh

Apprenti Lecteur

#35 29 Novembre 2011 21:24:21

I used to have penpals in Japan and South Asia countries,but now just tchating with my cousin from USA on gmail .
    I was nice though to have penpals and write letters .
  • Nakumi

Dompteur de pages

#36 30 Novembre 2011 11:15:53

I'll see soon, I've wanted to have a penfriend for a long time!
  • Max Hell

Lecteur professionnel

#37 30 Novembre 2011 13:21:09

Nakumi a écrit

I'll see soon, I've wanted to have a penfriend for a long time!

I'm talking with some girls and guys for few months ! :D And it's so good to learn new culturals things :D For example, I learn that South Korea had a Thanksgiving in september or october ^^

• Nakumi

Dompteur de pages

#38 30 Novembre 2011 13:27:21

Yeah, and I won't loose my English, it would be good '^^
  • noryane

Marin sur les mers du savoir

#39 07 Janvier 2012 20:10:57

Thanks for this links; I'd like to have penfriends from all over the world but I think I lost my English :(
  • Salsera15

Mange-mots

#40 09 Janvier 2012 19:56:20

I can talk with anybody here! I've been practicing my english since my chilhood and it's this way that I've became bilingual. I have no problem talking here with anybody who have difficulties with his homework or simply wanna talk about litterature or other hobbies. Please be welcome to ask me any questions in english I will be sincerely happy to respond them. I also talk spanish, but I don't master it as my english.