The bar, open all the day and all the night ! :D

• Rose Lazare

Petit joueur sur les mots

#81 29 Décembre 2011 20:56:16

I didn't know that you had created this topic Maxo0. It's such a splendid idea. I sometimes miss speaking english so any way of praticing is always great!

I read that you chose to read a book in English for the "TPE"? well during my senior year I got to read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and I have to admit that it was kind of tough to read because it's written in old English!!
  • Gloewen

Chercheur de mots

#82 11 Octobre 2013 19:27:04

Hi!
    Is there someone in this place?
    It looks so dusty!! *cough*
  • AnGee

VIP des bibliothèques

#83 11 Octobre 2013 20:48:32

Hi Gloewen! Yes, there's me! How are you? :)
  • Nakumi

Dompteur de pages

#84 12 Octobre 2013 22:23:17

*wakes up from under a table, dust-covered. speaks with a rough voice*
    -Hrm, yes?
  • Maisys

Lecteur en pantoufles

#85 16 Juin 2015 23:51:15

Heeey !
    Is anybody still alive ? I'd like to discuss of books or series you read and watch now, if you want to !

I will read The Graveyard Book written by Neil Gaiman soon, and I watch with my boyfriend The 100 which is a serie that I just ADORE.
  • Maxxie

Commis de lecture

#86 16 Juin 2015 23:57:48

Well, hi :)
    I'm not really good in english but why not ! I'm currently reading Robin Hobb's Assassin's Quest (which is totally awesome!) and After (which... it tries to be a book but it's a not really well-written fanfiction) and when my boyfriend is here, we watch Code Geass.
    I've seen The 100's pilot, is it still great?
  • Maisys

Lecteur en pantoufles

#87 17 Juin 2015 00:09:38

Well, I am now in the middle of the second season, and it is even better than in the beginning !
    After, written by Anna Todd ? I'm not a huge fan of new romance so... Not really my thing ! ^^
  • petitpimouss

Casual lecteur

#88 17 Juin 2015 00:29:31

Thank you so much Maisys it's really a good idea !!

I LOVE The 100, I'm waiting for the third season but it's so long :'S ! Bellamy is so gorgeous...
    With my family I watch How to get away with murder which is an amazing series and I am presently going to start the third season of Devious Maids !
  • Max Hell

Lecteur professionnel

#89 22 Juin 2015 13:09:28

I used to watch the 100, but I got bored in season 2.. But I'm gonna catch up real soon on all the TV shows I have to watch :3

It's been so long since I created this thread lol
  • Nirv The Reading Squirrel

Néophyte de la lecture

#90 24 Juin 2015 23:52:32

Woah, I hadn't seen this part of the forum!!

It can do no harm to speak in English again, think I've lost all my vocabulary since I finished College!