Which book are you reading this week?

• unenecessite

Lecteur averti

#241 03 Mars 2019 19:16:26

I'm reading Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush Hush, in english. I read it a few years ago but I don't remember it. It's a good opportunity to read in english, train and read a book I loved.

Dernière modification par unenecessite (03 Mars 2019 19:16:48)

• Premiere-Neige

Improvisateur de marque-pages

#242 04 Mars 2019 01:25:49

Hi everyone! I'm glad to see this topic back on! I'm currently reading Sauf que j'ai rien dit by Lily Pinsonneault. Honestly, I can't understand all the hype that surrounds it... The narrator has such a big ego! The writing is quite cool though with the mix of oral language, novel form and Messenger form. ^^
  • vanouche

Dompteur de pages

#243 04 Mars 2019 10:00:44

OOooh! Didn't see this topic before!

I am about to finish "My secret lies with you" by Faye Bird and I am about to start "Mistress of all evil" by Serena valentino.
  • Invité

Invité

#244 18 Mai 2019 19:01:15

Hello! This topic is very interesting!
    For my part, I currently reading Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie in french. I am also reading some french poetry.
    Have a great day!!!
  • missmolko1

VIP des bibliothèques

#245 18 Mai 2019 19:08:09

I'm reading "An unwanted guest" by Shari Lapena and I really enjoy it.
  • unenecessite

Lecteur averti

#246 18 Mai 2019 21:45:11

I continue Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale. I find it difficult to read because it's very realistic, especially when you look at the news and what is happening against women's rights in the world. At the same time, I start the first volume of Game of Thrones!

• Ju feather

Lecteur timide

#247 19 Mai 2019 12:25:51

Currently, I'm reading The Stand by Stephen King ( le fléau in French). It's the first time that I'm reading one of Stephen King's books.
    For the moment, I think it's great.  But I read it quite slowly because it's a big book ( around 1300 pages), so I read other books at the same time.
  • missmolko1

VIP des bibliothèques

#248 19 Mai 2019 12:28:21

This morning, I started "The ninth grave" by Stefan Ahnhem (english translation from swedish). There are more than 500 pages, so I think I will read this one all this week.
  • RoseGranger

Lecteur timide

#249 17 Juillet 2019 22:48:17

Hi! For me this week, it's the first book of "Dirk Gently, holistic detective" by Douglas Adams. I've seen the (very free) TV series adaptation before, which was awesome. I'm nearly at the end of the book and so far, I love the writing of Douglas Adams! It's very funny.  I'm also as curious as in the beginning to understand where it's leading us =D
    Anyone knows it?

Have great readings this week !
  • missmolko1

VIP des bibliothèques

#250 18 Juillet 2019 09:49:14

This week I'm reading : Scrublands by Chris Hammer.
    I read around 25% of the book and for the moment, I really enjoy it.