[Cole, Daniel] William Fawkes - Saga

• travelingaddress

Livraddictien débutant

#1 07 Février 2022 16:05:50

Résumé: Un " cadavre " recomposé à partir de six victimes démembrées et assemblées par des points de suture a été découvert par la police. La presse l'a aussitôt baptisé Ragdoll, la Poupée de Chiffon. Tout juste réintégré au Metropolitan Police Service de Londres, l'inspecteur " Wolf " Fawkes dirige l'enquête sur cette effroyable affaire, assisté par son ancienne coéquipière, l'inspectrice Baxter. Chaque minute compte, car ce nouveau serial killer vient de communiquer, par voie de presse, une liste de six noms. Son programme de meurtres pour les jours à venir. Avec le meilleur pour la fin : Wolf lui-même...

Il s'agit d'une série en 3 volumes. J'ai commencé par Ragdoll que j'avais beaucoup aimé et qui gardait le suspense jusqu'au bout. Puis j'ai lu le troisième opus, Les Loups, sans réaliser que j'avais sauté le 2. Il est beaucoup moins sombre et c'était sympa de retrouver les mêmes personnages! Et me voilà maintenant plongée dans le 2, qui est tout aussi passionnant!
      Vous connaissez?

Fiche BBM

<image>

Dernière modification par travelingaddress (07 Février 2022 16:06:36)

• Chertograd

Casual lecteur

#2 21 Avril 2022 14:57:43

J'ai lu la trilogie et j'ai adoré !
      Une saga fort sympathique !

Dernière modification par Chertograd (21 Avril 2022 14:58:05)

• Les lectures de Pippin

Improvisateur de marque-pages

#3 22 Avril 2022 08:04:14

Le titre me dit quelque chose mais je ne crois pas l'avoir lu.
      Mais le résumé m'intrigue beaucoup, l'enquête a l'air géniale, j'ai bien envie de me laisser tenter.

Merci pour cette découverte :)
    • laganbailey

Livraddictien débutant

#4 27 Mai 2022 04:36:24

What do people say about the battle between robot vacuum cleaners and typical vacuum cleaners?

Since the birth of robot vacuums, there’s been a battle between typical vacuum cleaners and robot vacuum cleaners. Some people like to use the typical device because they believe people who created the thing will do it better than the machine itself. Some people protest and say that this is the era of technology when robots should replace labor work. Let’s see what typical vacuum cleaners users vs robot vacuum cleaners users say about their choices. And then, you can decide which kind of vacuum cleaner is truly the Best Rated Vacuum Cleaners: The Best for Cleaning.

“Technology is nothing without humans.”

“Humans invented technology. That’s why Technology is nothing without humans.” - A customer who owns one of the top rated vacuum cleaners declares. She’s been using this vacuum cleaner for five years and is very pleased with its effectiveness. “Don’t you see why vacuum cleaners always come with attachments? Vacuum cleaners can’t clean every corner of themself! Can robot vacuums clean pet hair on the couch? Can robot vacuums clean window blinds? I think you can see my point now.” She insisted that if you want your house sparkling clean, the only way is to use a good vacuum cleaner, not some robot that can’t reach the areas above your knees.

<image>

“Why waste time cleaning when you can enjoy better things in life?”

A young woman with a very busy social life said: “For me, robot vacuums are the Best Vacuum Cleaners for this era. People are busy enough with making money, so they should save time to spend it. Why waste time cleaning when you can enjoy better things in life? Robot vacuums are way more convenient. You can schedule them to work while you do other things or even when you’re not there. You say HEPA filter in a good vacuum cleaner benefits the allergy sufferers? I say, get a robot vacuum with the HEPA filter, and you don’t even have to do the job personally. This is an advantage that no typical vacuum cleaner can compete with, no matter how good they are.”

“How can I trust such a small device to clean my entire house?”

“We all know a bulky upright vacuum cleaner has the strongest suction power among vacuum cleaners. And you see how big robot vacuums are. How can I trust such a small device to clean my entire house?” - A man expresses his doubt about robot vacuum performance. “I don’t just buy one best rated vacuum cleaner. I even aim for a wet/dry vacuum or pet vacuum for specific needs. If you want efficiency, you better choose the most trustworthy option.”

<image>

“Cleaning will no longer be a task for humans.”

“I believe with the development of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution, cleaning will no longer be a task for humans in the near future.” - A young man confidently gave his comment - “Nowadays, we have washing machines to wash our clothes, dishwashers to wash our dishes, and now robot vacuums to clean the house. Mankind is developing every day. That’s how we’ve always been for centuries. We have bigger dreams to achieve, greater goals to accomplish. And I’m sure cleaning is none of those things. So why not leave that job for robot vacuums?”

How do you feel about these opinions? Do you prefer a typical vacuum or a robot vacuum? No matter what you choose, remember that all the top 10 vacuum cleaners are invented to give humans a better life experience. So as long as you feel comfortable with your vacuum’s assistance, then you are living life to the fullest!

Dernière modification par laganbailey (08 Janvier 2024 04:30:16)